LAST FEW DAYS TO GET…IRFU “Your Club Your Country” Draw (Copy)
The IRFU put up the prizes and 100% OF TICKET SALES ARE KEPT BY THE CLUB
PLEASE SUPPORT YOUR CLUB BY PURCHASING TICKETS
COMPLETE THE PERSONAL DETAILS AND KAY WILL ENTER THEM ON THE TICKETS FOR THE DRAW
CLOSING DATE November 27th
Grand Draw Prizes
1. Summer Tour 2018 in Australia (2 persons, compliments of Vodaphone)
2. Win a €5000 holiday – Holiday voucher worth up to €5000 (compliments of Ulster Bank).
3. France v Ireland 2018 RBS 6 Nations VIP trip to Paris (2 persons compliments of Canterbury).
4. 2018 Galway Races VIP package – (2 persons compliments of Guinness).
5. England v Ireland 2018 RBS 6 Nations VIP trip to London – for two persons (compliments of Volkswagen).
6. Experience Business Class Service with Aer Lingus – for two persons (compliments of Aer Lingus).
7. ALDI Shopping voucher (compliments of ALDI)
8. A state of the art home entertainment system (compliments of Aviva Home Insurance).
9. Elverys Shopping Voucher (compliments of Elverys)
10. VIP package for all 3 2018 6 Nations games in Aviva Stadium for two persons (compliments of The Hospitality Partnership)
Terms & Conditions
1. This draw is operated and promoted under district license by the IRFU 10-12 Lansdowne
Road, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4.
2. The ‘Your Club Your Country’ IRFU Grand Draw 2017 is intended as a fundraising vehicle for
IRFU affiliated eligible rugby clubs.
3. The draw is a rugby club draw open to eligible rugby clubs affiliated to the IRFU who have
completed and submitted the registration of participation form which has been sent to each club.
4. Completion and submission of the registration of participation form shall be construed as an
acceptance of all the terms and conditions of this draw.
5. No employees, staff members, IRFU executive committee members or their families may take part
in this draw.
6. This draw will take place on Monday, 11th December 2017 under the auspices of independent
7. All valid entries for this draw must be returned for the attention of Regina McIntyre, Commercial
and Marketing Department, IRFU, PO Box 11430, Dublin 15 by participating clubs including the
completion form by 5pm Wednesday. 29th November 2017. Failure to meet these requirements shall
deem the entries null and void. No late entries will be accepted. The IRFU will not enter into any
correspondence on late entries with clubs or any other party. It shall be the sole responsibility of
the selling club to refund any monies relating to late entries.
8. Prizes for this draw have been sourced by the IRFU. Please note that prizes may be subject to
change without any notice given by the IRFU.
9. Failure to adhere to these terms and conditions shall null and void any entry/ies to the draw.
10. The IRFU reserves the right to cancel, amend, and alter this draw at anytime for any reasons
it deems necessary without any prior announcement. In such circumstances it shall be the sole
responsibility of the selling club to reimburse entrants.
11. The IRFU will not enter into any consultation with any parties.
12. All entrants for ‘Your Club Your Country’ IRFU Grand Draw must be aged 18 years or over.
13. Only original, authentic printed and completed sold ticket counterfoils will be accepted for entry
into the Grand Draw. Copied sold ticket counterfoils will not be accepted.
14. All entries should include an entrants name, address, contact telephone number, email address
(where possible) and Club.
15. Only one prize per winning entrant.
16. The prize is non-transferable and no other alternative shall exist. For the avoidance of doubt, in the
event the winner of any prize is unable to take up that prize, it will be forfeited and null and void
and immediately withdrawn from the Grand Draw prizes.
17. Winners of the draw may be requested to take part in publicity arising from this IRFU Grand Draw